5 Luxury Bags That Are Elegant & Worth Buying!

Which designer handbags do I find the most  elegant?

You are going to find out in this article,

so make sure to read until the end because I'm actually going to tell you

exactly how to prioritize your designer handbag purchase.

Don't miss that part. Welcome back to my site, my dear elegant ladies.

This articles has been highly requested. I have done an articles called,


These Designer Bags Are Not Classy. 


This articles on the other hand,

talks only about those designer bags that I truly find elegant,

that look sophisticated and that I personally think a well-worth to spend on.

we talk more in-depth about how to strategize your financial game.

But I think this information today will definitely give you a good kind of insight to

if you are, for instance,

a beginner and you want to purchase your first designer handbag,

how to choose and where to start or if you are somebody who already owns plenty

of designer handbags then maybe this articles can give you some inspiration on what

to purchase next.

So I'm going to jump straight into number one and on number one,

I am not going to put nobody else than 


1.Hermes

5 Luxury Bags That Are Elegant & Worth Buying!




Hermes does run the title as kind of the most exclusive brand for handbags.

And that's truly because they have earned it since they are very selective in

terms of how many bags per year they sell to each customer and how easy or let's say,

how hard it actually is to get a bag from Hermes

And we're talking now Birkin or Kelly.

I wanted to put Hermes Kelly as my number one pick.

This doesn't actually mean this is my personal pick. Again,

this list is not on a priority order,

but I still think that Hermes is worth mentioning in the beginning because they

keep the throne of being exclusive. And let's put it this way,


5 Luxury Bags That Are Elegant & Worth Buying!




I could put Birkin in two but I actually decided to go for Kelly because Kelly

has a more lady like appearance than the Birkin bag.

The Birkin bag is also as good as an investment as a Kelly and the reason for

that is is because both are equal investment pieces

If you ever have somebody who say, I want to buy you a bag as a gift,

always ask for a Kelly or a Birkin because they really have the best

resale value on the bag market. They are also elegant. they're timeless. Yes.

In some people's eyes,

they feel that perhaps both 

Kelly and Birkin has been overly done 


5 Luxury Bags That Are Elegant & Worth Buying!


because you do


actually see a lot of people with these bags and not always is the person

actually either affluent or elegant. A lot of the times,

people are just purchasing the bag just because of the status of it just because

you can and because it kind of gives you a milestone in life.

I afforded a Birkin or Kelly and look, I have made it this far.

But regardless of your intention with this purchase,

all I can say is that it is an investment piece and that's really how you have to see it.

Some people like to stash their money in their wardrobe while other people like to

stash it elsewhere, so depends who you are.

Moving on to number two and we continue with Hermes and now I'm talking about


2.Constance


5 Luxury Bags That Are Elegant & Worth Buying!



 Constance is a very kind of everyday type of bag.

It has this really nice leather strap that you can wear as a crossover bag and

I would say that instead of wearing your Kelly or your Hermes to run errands with,

which of course can also do but for your everyday errands,

I think a bag like Constance would make so much more sense.

It's also a little bit smaller,

practical and not as heavy as it's sister Kelly and Birkin.

The only thing I don't really like about Constance is the big H.

You have this big H also on the belts of Hermes and I personally don't like them

so much. I think that there are nicer buckles that you can do. But hey,

this is how Hermes have chosen to design the bag.

But I will actually touch upon Constance a little bit later down in this video.

But all I can say is that this is definitely a really nice classic timeless

piece and it looks very minimal, which is what makes it look elegant.

Number three and we are still with Hermes but this is going to be the last

Hermes bag on this list. I'm talking about the 


3.Kelly Pochette

5 Luxury Bags That Are Elegant & Worth Buying!



which is so elegant, so classic and also quite hard to get,

well also depends what color and leather.

Now the Pochette is perfect for evening activities because you use it as a clutch.

You also have it in various sizes and you can literally have in any form of

colors or leather. So this is a really good collector's item.

It's also very good investment piece. It also has quite a good resale value.

You have other clutch bags made by Hermes,

but I personally think that Kelly Pochette is probably,

the more popular one and also has good resale value.

Moving on to number four and now we're talking about 


4.Louis Vuitton Capucine bag
5 Luxury Bags That Are Elegant & Worth Buying!



I really like this bag, I must say,

and the reason for that is I think it's really cute. It's really affordable.

It's part of Louis Vuitton's classic bag models now and it really comes out in

different colors and materials, depending on season. Let's put it this way, however,

we can clearly see that this bag is somehow Kelly inspired and I actually don't

mind it somehow. I don't think it's a knock off of a Kelly.

I just think that Louis Vuitton did their kind of own version of that type of

bag and they did a little variation to it,

which I think works absolutely fine. And actually,

it can even go better for somebody who is a little bit younger,

not saying young as a teenager,

well a teenager could also wear the Capuchine bag.

But I feel sometimes that the Kelly bag can look a little bit old fashion,

depending which Kelly bag you get.

I just think that this bag is a little bit less kind of strictly lady-like while

it keeps its elegance. It's really classic.

It's really simple and I like the fact that it's quite structured.

This bag does not come in kind of soft leather or strong leather.

This just comes as a structured model, which I personally like.

But let me tell you one thing that I don't like so much for this bag and that is

again logo. I'm not a big fan of big logos,

even though I do have designer handbags with big logos.

But it's not my top choice when I purchase handbags. However,

I do have a love for the Capuchine and even though it has a bit of a bigger logo there.

Somehow when you wear this bag,

this logo at least is not really in your face,

I do want to put on number five on my list,


5.The Fendi Peekaboo bag

5 Luxury Bags That Are Elegant & Worth Buying!


Now, the thing about this bag is that if we actually compare it to let's say,

the Capuchine or the Kelly bag, we can again see it resembles.

But it doesn't mean that it's another knock off, absolutely not.

Probably the design has got a little bit inspired to some level,

but I still think that they did their own variation to it.

And if I said that the Capuchine was a younger version of the Kelly bag,

I definitely think that the Peekaboo is the youngest version and also probably

the most casual version of them all.

The Peekaboo comes in more softer leather,

is definitely an everyday bag that you can just throw on your shoulder and kind

of run errands with. It's not really a bag that you can wear for a dinner,

let's say in the evening,

which you can actually do with both Kelly and Capuchine

if you pick the smaller sizes. Because those are little bit more formal.

The Peekaboo, it's more casual. It's more like,

Thanks For Reading.Peace

Post a Comment

If you have any problem please contact us.

Previous Post Next Post